Modern Glass Dining Table Interior Design Ideas? Working With Modern Furniture In Small Condo!?

Interior design ideas? Working with modern furniture in small condo!? - modern glass dining table

I moved into a new apartment. Long story short, owned by .... Uncle of my friend, so if I have all these parts are present. It is a very small room.

I want a photo, but not me. It has white walls, white carpet, white ceiling and black furniture. Black leather sofa, TV stand black, black dining chairs, black chair, inspired eastern boudoir black and a black frame with a semicircular headboard. The coffee table is a rectangular piece of glass sculpture on an impressive Panther. The shoulders and hips to keep the Panther table.

The base color is just the kitchen cabinets were painted a brilliant turquoise. The apartment is much younger than I, but I am willing to work with him. The only problem is .... I am not quite satisfied with the look of. I hate black and white in a small room. I like the contrast, but it's too overwhelming. Another problem is that I carry with me my furniture is primarilyEarth colors like brown and beige.

Any idea how I make this work? Tips for painting the walls a different color? Or maybe the cabinets? I am very good with the turquoise, but if it is a different color that works better and am willing to try it.

Thank you!

1 comments:

Invisigo... said...

introduce a little color. Pick your favorite 2 or 3 colors and begin to introduce color. Use these colors in the same amount. play with them until a balance you want.

She said that there is no turquoise in the kitchen. If it is only visible in the kitchen or you can see other parts of the condominium?

When you see the turquoise water from other areas of the house, then you want to take more than 2 colors.

certain colors that look good with black, white and turquoise.
Reef - even under the shade of dark red or pale, pink-orange
beige - the color of the sand
Blue Silver-gray - the color of driftwood
dark green - the color of the leaves of algae or palm

I confess that turquoise something that I go tropical, but you can just go with the colors of the desert to the turquoise. (Reflection, where I could see it in nature helps me to see the colors)

Turquoise can also use the Aegean Sea (Greek thought), or North Africa (Morocco thinking)

You can use a rug to reduce the white carpet and define aRoom.

You can use pillows and throws to put the paint on the furniture.

Add color to your accessories and wall decor.

live plants to color and decoration.

Post a Comment