Brad Paisley Mud What's The Best Duet On A Brad Paisley CD?

What's the best duet on a Brad Paisley CD? - brad paisley mud

Here are the names of all the duets album on cash reserve Brad Paisley:

"Whiskey Lullaby" with Alison Krauss [Mud On The Tires]
"Out in the Parkin Lot" with Alan Jackson [Time Well Wasted]
"Oh Love" with Carrie Underwood [5 Gear]
"Form a band," with Keith Urban [PLAY]
"Come On In" with Buck Owens [PLAY]
"More than this song," with Steve Wariner [PLAY]
"Let the Good Times Roll" with BB King [PLAY]


If you're wondering why "Waitin 'On A Woman" with Andy Griffith was not included because the original version of "Waitin' On A Woman Brad Paisley" Time Well Wasted and was alone.

My answer would be: "Let the Good Times Roll" with BB King. I Paisley and the king together is a unique combination.

Duo is your favorite?

6 comments:

Flying Cow said...

I suppose a band. I havent heard all of the listed or .... But it was cool, the price of AMC when playing Brad Paisley and Keith Urban!

Littlewa... said...

I like: "If I, where I go," Get Dolly, closely followed by Whiskey Lullaby

Red One said...

Whiskey Lullaby

Baby In Black said...

Whiskey Lullaby feat. Alison Krauss
It makes me cry!

~brunett... said...

I like Whiskey Lullaby
=]

Luci V said...

Whiskey Lullaby

Post a Comment