Small Skin Colored Bumps On Palms I Have Some Sort Of Rash On My Palms, I Have Tiny Round Bumps, And My Skin Is Peeling, What Could It Be?

I have some sort of rash on my palms, i have tiny round bumps, and my skin is peeling, what could it be? - small skin colored bumps on palms

The shocks are colored flesh, very small, and many of them. Appear in areas where palms are pink, they buff. First, my skin starts to peel. I realized that for the first time in one of my hands, as if it was dry to the touch, it does not hurt, but it feels strange and uncomfortable. What is it?

5 comments:

Jean Talon said...

Almost my whole family, from teenagers to twenty. In our case, eczema. It is not contagious. Mine rather worse, if I emphasized wash the dishes without rubber gloves, I was, at times seems to be connected to something outside. Not sure if the pollen or UV rays.

Above all, I ignore the bumps. I control the dryness of the skin with a fragrance free hand cream.

If it bothers you, make an appointment with the doctor. If this does not interfere, then they quote the next review.

lanny l said...

My best friend, when I developed 10-11 years are exactly the same type of rash that you describe. After months of going to various doctors, it was found that athlete's foot, he has reached his hands. It was an on-the-counter medication for athlete's foot and never returned.

klg1327 said...

It could also be a form of eczema. It is a certain kind of blowing very, very small, the size of the tip of a pencil. Sometimes it's sting can be allowed, and are also in the feet, which makes the appear as athlete's foot.

Ashley M said...

Web MD is great for answering those questions.

teezy said...

Hmmmm ... I'm not sure, you should consult a doctor. Ive expericed this after taking an antibiotic. First, I read hits, then tingling and itching, then began to peel my skin ... It was causing an allergic reaction. I had and my friend was allergic to wheat. Therefore advised to consult a doctor if it itches especsially.

Post a Comment