Minivan Safety Can You Help Me With Replacing The Tail Light Cover On 2003 Grand Caravan Minivan?

Can you help me with replacing the tail light cover on 2003 Grand Caravan minivan? - minivan safety

I have the Assembly, and that the old cover, bulbs and the new bridge. Obsessions, except that I do not know what things are called, is the electrical connection of the chamber from getting too old. Everything is like a suitable plastic, which represents more than one port in the new assembly hall. It was a small piece of red plastic, I thought, like a lock to keep working at the institution in the old port. I took it. But something is blocked, and I think we can not recognize what I have to lift, push, push, pull, or all at once at the manufacturing site outside of time. Any help out there? This is a Grand Caravan 2003rd (And before you laugh at me as a mother "minivan", knowing full well that some things have more contempt already said, my oldest son as a teenager.) I lost contact with in peace with the Auto mode.) Must be careful that if I do I get my security inspection renewed. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment